WELCOME TO YOUR INDIAN HILL
Once you receive your student's classroom assignment, it is time to get connected at the next level and put our website to work for you.
Once registered, take the next steps:
1. Add your child's teacher - you will receive class specific communication**
2. Download the app - you receive instant push notifications
3. Check in with messages boards for new communications
4. Share the link and remind more parents to join
Welcome to IH PTO’s communication platform, The Indian Hill PTO Membership Toolkit! This website has been created especially for our IH District Families. It is a one-stop shop for...
- Complete Access to our Online School Directory
- Grade specific communications from room parents & school directors
- IH School Community Happenings
- Important Event Dates
- Volunteer Sign-Ups
- School Supplies
- You will also have full access to all of this information through our new Mobile App!
Help us help you!
OUR GOAL IS 100% IH FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN PTO FOR THE 23/24 SCHOOL YEAR
Register to become a PTO member
STEP 1: REGISTER and LOGIN BY PRESSING LINK ABOVE
STEP 2: SET YOUR DIRECTORY AND PUBLISH PREFERENCES
STEP 3: VERIFY YOUR EMAIL
STEP 4: ADD YOUR CHILDREN'S CLASS ASSIGNMENT (WHEN YOU HAVE THEM)**
STEP 5: SHARE THE LINK TO YOUR FRIENDS IN OUR DISTRICT AND HELP US MEET OUR GOAL
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another
organization, you can use the same log-in here. All information is confidential.
Katie Cousino, Coldwell Banker Realty, Team Reed & Roe
The Loring Family Foundation
The Osher Family
The Camp Family
Write Your Own Story Co.
Kent Morris Orthodontics
Myrkol Bolden Homes & More
REMEMBER TO ADD...
INDIAN HILL SCHOOLS TO
YOUR AMAZON SMILES AND KROGER ACCOUNTS
Indian Hill PTO gets a percentage of all
dollars spent at these two frequently shopped sites.
No fees or minimums,
you simply need to add IH as your preferred school.